Wednesday 27 June 2007

Oh God! I've trod in a rotting Hedgehog!

Of course I haven't, but I thought I'd get that quote in before OG does. I must say though it's a great phrase to express those moments in life when once again you realise, yes, it really can get worse! Like an old friend of mine from when I lived in London who thought her day was pretty low when the only seat left on the tube was next to the drunk smelly tramp who insisted on prodding her and muttering unintelligable comments. Her rotting hedgehog moment came when she finally realised why no one else was brave enough to sit there as the meaning of those muttered comments finally crystalised into coherance..."Missy, yer sittin' in m' puke!"

1 comment:

Mike said...

Yep, I think that's a situation worthy of that immortal line that's had me crying with laughter on more than one occasion.