Wednesday 27 June 2007

All Hail June

Not content with nearly flooding my conservatory on Sunday. I've just been standing in there and there's bloody hailstones falling on it now, its only June for Cliff's sake. You know SUMMER!. That's it, no more mr. nice guy, back onto screwfix website to buy 20 massive coal fired burners which i'm leaving on, day and night, to heat the surrounding air up, I will have a summer one way or another. Yes I know it does nothing for global warming, but until China and the USA are reigned in, we may as well stick a sticking plaster on that dam in yorkshire as a solution to it leaking as any good our efforts will do. If you actually believe that we are causing the warming anyway which many scientists don't.

Anyhow, hail in June, I DO NOT BELEIVE IT!!.

And before anyone starts with that, "There's always someone worse off than yourself"
Give me their address will you and I'll pop round to see them.
I could do with a bloody good laugh.!!!!

2 comments:

GreedyGreen said...

Remeber King Charles II remarked that, "the English summer consists of 3 fine days and a thunderstorm".

We're just waiting for the three fine days I guess...

As to Global warming - if the summer continues the way it is, bring on a bit of global warming!

Mike said...

Watch this blog for more on global warming, I'm about to do a John Cleese towards the end of the Yorkshire Men sketch, where he draws a deep breath and goes
" Right!"